- Posted by Johanna on March 13, 2007 at 11:34 am
- Category: Meta
Last month, KC and I and a friend went out of town to visit another mutual friend. While catching up together, the friend was talking about how, when you have pets, it can be hard to travel, even for a weekend. I told her I sympathized, but she didn’t understand why, since KC and I don’t have any animals. So I explained about my website.
We determined that dogs and blogs have a lot in common:
- For best results, they should both be fed daily.
- You have to keep an eye on them to prevent having to clean up nasty accidents.
- Playing with them (in the blog case, tweaking code, adding plug-in features, posting comments) keeps them happy and behaving well.
- When traveling, you have to make special arrangements (like posting ahead) to take care of them.
So this is my pet. Woof!