- Posted by Johanna on June 24, 2007 at 7:13 pm
- Category: Graphic Novel News
To celebrate Top Shelf‘s 10-year anniversary, Tom Spurgeon has interviewed co-publisher Brett Warnock. It’s an illuminating, must-read discussion that covers key questions faced by the small press today.
Here’s a sampling of some Top Shelf publications I’ve found enjoyable:
- 110 Percent
- Alec: How to Be an Artist
- Big Clay Pot
- Box Office Poison
- Carnet de Voyage
- Daydream Lullabies
- Mephisto and the Empty Box
- Will You Still Love Me If I Wet the Bed?
Congratulations to Brett and Chris Staros for a decade, and here’s to many more!