The Incredible Hulk DVD has been announced for October 21 in three versions:
All editions include deleted scenes. The bonus editions include over two hours of extras, and a copy of the film you can watch on your computer or iPod. The extras are:
- “An exclusive, never-before-seen alternate opening”
- A making-of that has interviews with star Edward Norton, director Louis Leterrier, and producers Avi Arad, Kevin Feige, and Gale Anne Hurd, and the entire cast and crew. “The documentary covers the film’s innovative take on the character, look and storyline, as well as the casting process, production, and profile of director Louis Leterrier.” (Good, because I’m not familiar with him.)
- The visual effects featurette “Becoming the Hulk”.
- A parallel “Becoming the Abomination” (played by Tim Roth).
- “Anatomy of a Hulk Out”, analysis of three action sequences.
- The requisite “From Comic Book to Screen” (usually the feature I like best on superhero movies).
- Commentary with director and cast (I’m guessing not Norton, or they would have mentioned his name).
I’m looking forward to this, since I never saw the movie. Why not wait, when this much extra information is available and my living room is more comfortable?