- Posted by Johanna on December 21, 2008 at 9:51 am
- Category: Graphic Novel News
AdHouse Books is planning on being bigger and better than ever in 2009, with the following publications on their schedule:
Also on the schedule is
- a new James Jean sketchbook, Process Recess 3 (July, no other details yet)
- a collection of Fred Chao’s Johnny Hiro (June) containing the three issues out so far plus two more
- Driven by Lemons, an exact replica of Joshua Cotter’s sketchbook (September)
I am most excited by the collection of FCHS, the webcomic by Vito Delsante and Rachel Freire, due in August (just in time for back to school!). The publisher describes it as “Archie meets 90210″. FCHS will also be the focus of the AdHouse Free Comic Book Day comic, which returns this year.
Best of luck with all of it, Chris!