Just in time for Halloween, Lori Henderson is hosting the latest Manga Moveable Feast, dedicated to the wide-ranging topic of horror manga. Regular readers of this site know that that’s not my favorite genre, but I have covered the following titles in the past:
- The Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service — my favorite! Book 11 is the latest.
- Parasyte, another series I enjoyed. It ended with Book 8.
- After School Nightmare
- Black Jack
- The Dreaming
- Nightmares for Sale
- Only One Wish
Plus, Ed’s written about these:
- Mushishi — we hosted that book’s MMF.
- Deadman Wonderland
- Hanako and the Terror of Allegory
- Hell Girl
- Yumekui Kenbun: Nightmare Inspector
Then there’s the whole vampire thing:
Hmmm, more than I expected.