- Posted by Johanna on July 16, 2012 at 3:45 pm
- Category: LinkBlogging
Planning a Kickstarter for your comic? You might want some data on which types of projects have been successful. Here are some high points, followed by an infographic from AppsBlogger:
* 44% of projects succeed, under half.
* Kickstarter makes it hard to find data on unfunded (unsuccessful) projects. They hide them from Google, for example.
* Successful projects tend to pass their target by a small margin, while failed projects fail big.
* If you have a bigger funding goal, you have less chance of success.
* Larger projects are more likely to deliver after a delay. Only 25% of projects deliver on time (based on studying tech projects).