Second Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service Omnibus Out Tomorrow
The second Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service Omnibus is due out tomorrow in comic shops. The first volume reprinted three of the books for $19.99, and this one does the same, containing individual volumes 4-6. Stories feature
- Crop circles and alien visitors
- Plasticized museum bodies
- A dead baby and a guest appearance from the protagonist of Mail
- Insect hunting with a ridiculous American exchange student who dresses like a stripper
- A ghost village
- A mummification service
- Working as professional mourners
- A cryonic scam
- A competing delivery service run by the local post office
- A crime scene cleaning agency
- And an historical flashback
There’s a lot of creepiness in these 650+ pages. There are preview pages at the publisher’s website. If you want the book this year, check your local comic store, since Amazon is showing that they won’t have it until next February.
Update: Dark Horse has moved the release to December 23.